Scientists say ‘runner’s high’ is like a marijuana high
New Poll: Swing States Support the Legalization of Marijuana
3 Bills Signed by Gov. Brown Create New Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Nearly two decades after Californians legalized marijuana for medical use and a year before they may also approve it for recreational purposes, Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday approved statewide rules on the growth, transport and sale of the drug.
Signing a trio of bills, the governor created a regulatory system that could be adapted to widespread cannabis use if voters make it legal by passing a ballot initiative next year.
Marijuana advocates have proposed multiple measures for the ballot, and several groups are working to find one they believe will most appeal to voters.
Which Areas Of Oregon Allow Marijuana Sales And Which Don’t?
Uncle Sam to Release 6,000 Federal Drug Offenders
Oregon Sold $11 Million In Marijuana The First Week Of Legalized Recreational Sales
- 187,443 Views Category: Odd
- 146,997 Views Category: Fun
- 136,949 Views Category: Culture
- 95,768 Views Category: Culture
- 95,403 Views Category: Fun
- 93,985 Views Category: Culture
- 76,054 Views Category: Culture
- 74,051 Views Category: Odd
- 66,233 Views Category: Fun
- 59,099 Views Category: Fun