Oakland Establishes Drug War Reparations and Passes Marijuana Equity Program
New Hampshire: Senate Punts Marijuana Decriminalization Bill To Hostile Conference Committee
DEA could reclassify marijuana, allowing doctors to conduct more research
DENVER — Marijuana users, researchers and investors are eager to hear whether federal officials will remove pot from the same drug classification as heroin, LSD and bath salts.
Federal drug officials say they are considering removing marijuana from what’s known as Schedule 1 classification, with a decision expected this summer.
The current classification makes it illegal to prescribe and declares that marijuana “has no currently accepted medical treatment use," although 24 states permit some form of medical marijuana use.
Frustrated Marijuana Legalization Supporters Head For The White House
Report: Southern California Cops Steal from 1 out of 10 People Without Conviction
Colorado Governor Now Thinks That Marijuana Legalization Is Working, No Longer ‘Reckless’
- 192,061 Views Category: Odd
- 151,142 Views Category: Fun
- 140,730 Views Category: Culture
- 102,284 Views Category: Culture
- 100,884 Views Category: Culture
- 100,240 Views Category: Fun
- 80,829 Views Category: Culture
- 79,036 Views Category: Odd
- 70,910 Views Category: Fun
- 64,358 Views Category: Fun