DEA could reclassify marijuana, allowing doctors to conduct more research
DENVER — Marijuana users, researchers and investors are eager to hear whether federal officials will remove pot from the same drug classification as heroin, LSD and bath salts.
Federal drug officials say they are considering removing marijuana from what’s known as Schedule 1 classification, with a decision expected this summer.
The current classification makes it illegal to prescribe and declares that marijuana “has no currently accepted medical treatment use," although 24 states permit some form of medical marijuana use.
Frustrated Marijuana Legalization Supporters Head For The White House
Report: Southern California Cops Steal from 1 out of 10 People Without Conviction
Colorado Governor Now Thinks That Marijuana Legalization Is Working, No Longer ‘Reckless’
Pittsburgh NORML Responds To Media Reefer Madness Hysteria Over Cannabis Concentrates
After Trudeau’s election, Toronto has become the wild west of illegal marijuana dispensaries
- 192,077 Views Category: Odd
- 151,159 Views Category: Fun
- 140,741 Views Category: Culture
- 102,301 Views Category: Culture
- 100,900 Views Category: Culture
- 100,251 Views Category: Fun
- 80,837 Views Category: Culture
- 79,048 Views Category: Odd
- 70,923 Views Category: Fun
- 64,370 Views Category: Fun