Billionaire Sean Parker Donated $500,000 To Legalize Marijuana In California
Vermont Governor Expresses Support For Marijuana Legalization In State Of The State Address
Alaska Groups Give Free Cannabis to Severely Ill and Veterans
AUMA (California Marijuana Legalization Initiative) Receives Official Title, Summary, Approval For Circulation
School committee to vote on medical marijuana policy
AUBURN, Maine (AP) -- A Maine school committee is scheduled to consider a policy that would allow students to have medical marijuana administered in school under certain conditions.
The committee approved a draft medical policy last month. It's scheduled to give it a final vote on Wednesday.
Auburn Assistant Superintendent Michelle McClellan says any medical marijuana would have to be approved by a physician, and administered in school by a parent or guardian. Nurses wouldn't be able to administer the drug.
Marijuana doses would have to be in non-smoking form.
Police in Legal States Using Social Media to Bust People for Marijuana
- 191,614 Views Category: Odd
- 150,695 Views Category: Fun
- 140,350 Views Category: Culture
- 101,542 Views Category: Culture
- 100,203 Views Category: Culture
- 99,713 Views Category: Fun
- 80,364 Views Category: Culture
- 78,572 Views Category: Odd
- 70,437 Views Category: Fun
- 63,757 Views Category: Fun