IRS: Oakland's Largest Pot Dispensary Owes Millions
The federal government continues to try and find ways to shut down legally operating dispensaries. One of the dispensaries that has been targetted recently was Oaklands Harborside who the IRS says owes over $2 million dollars in back taxes from 2007 and 2008. The claim is that the dispensary cannot deduct common deductions such as payroll , rent and more. We can only hope that Harboside prevails in this battle and sets precedent for the rest of the dispenaries in the industry.
CU Accounts Seized in Medical Marijuana Money Probe
ATF Tells Gun Dealers They Can't Sell to Medical Marijuana Patients
Marijuana penalties too harsh
For some reason we are going backwards with the fight on marijuana when it comes to Canadas idea of punishment for simple posession.
Cops use drug forfeiture money to pay for prostitutes, marijuana and alcohol
Cops getting down and dirty as usually showing their true corrupt side after getting busted for stealing money, paying for drugs, alcohol and even prostitutes while on the job.
ATF: Illegal to sell guns to med marijuana users
- 178,846 Views Category: Odd
- 141,545 Views Category: Fun
- 131,814 Views Category: Culture
- 89,066 Views Category: Culture
- 88,224 Views Category: Fun
- 87,313 Views Category: Culture
- 70,278 Views Category: Culture
- 67,289 Views Category: Odd
- 60,078 Views Category: Fun
- 52,983 Views Category: Fun