Liberal party to smoke joint in parliament
Mom Brings Bags of Marijuana Into Juvenile Probation Camp on Visit to Son
And the idiot of the year award goes to...
Marijuana Dispensary Ban For L.A. Weighed by Council Committee Today
Court: Marijuana use cause to deny workers compensation
Pot Dispensary Judge 'Made a Mistake'
Biased Judge does the right thing last minute...probably to save his own ass!
Don't Ban Medical Cannabis in Los Angeles
Some City Councilmembers in Los Angeles want to ban medical cannabis (marijuana) patients' cooperatives and collectives outright.
Patients and other community members have been working with the City Council to promote, develop, and implement sensible regulations for the city since 2005.
Banning patients' associations now means the City Council is turning its back on the large majority of local patients who rely on cooperatives and collectives for safe access to medicine.
Tell the Los Angeles City Council to live up to the promises they made to legal patients and the community over the years.
Fill in the form below and click "send your message" today. You can customize the letter if you wish.
- 182,879 Views Category: Odd
- 144,175 Views Category: Fun
- 134,226 Views Category: Culture
- 91,814 Views Category: Culture
- 91,358 Views Category: Fun
- 90,136 Views Category: Culture
- 72,887 Views Category: Culture
- 70,421 Views Category: Odd
- 62,944 Views Category: Fun
- 55,834 Views Category: Fun