North Coast marijuana growers fear a takeover by 'Big Alcohol'
For the Humboldt farmers, Sonoma County's subterranean tasting rooms and Tuscan affectations offered a glimpse into a rarefied realm of legal intoxicants.
The marijuana growers had driven south from redwood country to the oak and grass hills to take part in an event called “The Women of Wine & Cannabis,” a chance to visit boutique wineries and learn about appellations and branding in the $200-billion retail alcohol market.
Colorado Prosecutor Says Legal Marijuana Causes Majority of State’s Murders
As More States Legalize Marijuana, Adolescents’ Problems With Cannabis Decline
California Teamsters Oppose Marijuana Initiative
Prominent Physicians’ Organization Throws Support Behind Effort To End Marijuana Prohibition In Rhode Island
NYPD Police Chief Thinks Legal Pot Causes Violence
- 192,269 Views Category: Odd
- 151,344 Views Category: Fun
- 140,908 Views Category: Culture
- 102,607 Views Category: Culture
- 101,186 Views Category: Culture
- 100,467 Views Category: Fun
- 81,050 Views Category: Culture
- 79,237 Views Category: Odd
- 71,115 Views Category: Fun
- 64,569 Views Category: Fun