UFCW Praises Passage Of Marijuana Regulation Bill By California Senate Committees
Juicing Raw Marijuana Yielding Positive Results
Detroit police make arrests at marijuana dispensary
Detroit police arrested two people and confiscated two firearms and drugs during a raid on a marijuana dispensary Tuesday afternoon.
Police seized 4,100 grams of marijuana (about 9 pounds), and removed 12 edible marijuana foods from the shelves at Detroit Medz, said Sgt. Cassandra Lewis of Detroit police Media Relations.
"Our Major Violators Unit executed a search warrant at the location at 4:30 p.m.," Lewis said.
According to state law, only Michiganders who possess state registry cards can legally use medical marijuana, but at the shop "they were just selling to anybody who walked in," she said.
Detroit does not have an ordinance regulating dispensaries. Detroit police favor having dispensaries be regulated, "so that it's safe not just for the customers but also for the community," Lewis added.
Show-Me Cannabis Sues NITRO Drug Task Force
Marijuana Opponents Using Racketeering Law to Fight Industry
Marijuana may be helping to overcome painkiller abuse in America
- 186,023 Views Category: Odd
- 145,977 Views Category: Fun
- 136,071 Views Category: Culture
- 94,436 Views Category: Culture
- 93,936 Views Category: Fun
- 92,509 Views Category: Culture
- 74,910 Views Category: Culture
- 72,737 Views Category: Odd
- 65,014 Views Category: Fun
- 57,938 Views Category: Fun