Hemp Industries Association Responds To FDA Warning Letters Regarding Mislabeling Of Cannabidiol (CBD) Products
Iowa State Executives Appeal Free Speech-Marijuana Logo Case
Red Tape in Legal Pot States Pushing Industry and Market into a Corner
South Carolina Primary Voters Support Ending Mass Incarceration, Decriminalizing Drug Possession, Treating Drugs As A Health Issue
Tampa sets date to vote on marijuana penalties
Tampa could soon become the next city in Florida to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana.
In a push to decriminalize the posession of small amounts of marijuana in Tampa, on Thursday city council members decided on a date to vote on the issue.
The legal department has drafted an ordinance that would give civil citations to people who are caught with 20 grams or less of marijuana. Fines would start at $75 and must be paid within 30 days to prevent court proceedings. The person would also have to go to drug counseling. If a person has more than four citations, that will also trigger court proceedings.
Illegal Pot Grower Avoids Prison Because His Plants Were Too Puny
- 192,425 Views Category: Odd
- 151,499 Views Category: Fun
- 141,040 Views Category: Culture
- 102,817 Views Category: Culture
- 101,427 Views Category: Culture
- 100,637 Views Category: Fun
- 81,205 Views Category: Culture
- 79,393 Views Category: Odd
- 71,307 Views Category: Fun
- 64,721 Views Category: Fun