Report: Southern California Cops Steal from 1 out of 10 People Without Conviction
Colorado Governor Now Thinks That Marijuana Legalization Is Working, No Longer ‘Reckless’
Pittsburgh NORML Responds To Media Reefer Madness Hysteria Over Cannabis Concentrates
After Trudeau’s election, Toronto has become the wild west of illegal marijuana dispensaries
How Much Is Too Much Marijuana to Drive? Lawmakers Wonder
It’s relatively easy to determine when someone is too drunk to drive. If a driver’s blood-alcohol level is 0.08 percent or higher, that person is considered legally impaired. But a study says that measuring the effects of marijuana on drivers is far trickier, and that blood tests are an unreliable indication of impairment by cannabis.
As more states consider legalizing the substance, that presents a challenge to legislators seeking to create laws on driving while impaired by marijuana.
The study, commissioned by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, found that laws in six states that legally assess impairment by measuring how much THC (the active ingredient in marijuana) is in a person’s blood are not supported by science.
Medford city councilor opens marijuana dispensary
- 192,770 Views Category: Odd
- 151,815 Views Category: Fun
- 141,326 Views Category: Culture
- 103,376 Views Category: Culture
- 101,921 Views Category: Culture
- 100,991 Views Category: Fun
- 81,568 Views Category: Culture
- 79,724 Views Category: Odd
- 71,643 Views Category: Fun
- 65,052 Views Category: Fun