New Hampshire: Senate Punts Marijuana Decriminalization Bill To Hostile Conference Committee
DEA could reclassify marijuana, allowing doctors to conduct more research
DENVER — Marijuana users, researchers and investors are eager to hear whether federal officials will remove pot from the same drug classification as heroin, LSD and bath salts.
Federal drug officials say they are considering removing marijuana from what’s known as Schedule 1 classification, with a decision expected this summer.
The current classification makes it illegal to prescribe and declares that marijuana “has no currently accepted medical treatment use," although 24 states permit some form of medical marijuana use.
Frustrated Marijuana Legalization Supporters Head For The White House
Report: Southern California Cops Steal from 1 out of 10 People Without Conviction
Colorado Governor Now Thinks That Marijuana Legalization Is Working, No Longer ‘Reckless’
Pittsburgh NORML Responds To Media Reefer Madness Hysteria Over Cannabis Concentrates
- 193,588 Views Category: Odd
- 152,597 Views Category: Fun
- 142,106 Views Category: Culture
- 104,662 Views Category: Culture
- 103,035 Views Category: Culture
- 101,979 Views Category: Fun
- 82,414 Views Category: Culture
- 80,639 Views Category: Odd
- 72,538 Views Category: Fun
- 65,905 Views Category: Fun