Students To Rally Outside United Nations Meeting On Global Drug War
Dozens Arrested in Denver-Area Pot Raids Targeting Exporters
Orlando considers decriminalizing small amounts of marijuana
ORLANDO — Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer earlier this week discussed a possible new civil citation process for misdemeanor violations that would decriminalize possession of small amounts of marijuana.
Dyer, along with Orlando Police Chief John Mina and Organize Now, talked about the issue at a news conference at City Hall.
The process, which also will be discussed at a City Council meeting Monday afternoon, would decriminalize possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana, allowing officers to issue citations, rather than make arrests.
Massachusetts Poll: 57 Percent Support For Legalizing Marijuana For Adults
The government spent $18 million destroying marijuana plants last year
Rhode Island Finally Gets a Hearing for Recreational Marijuana Bill
- 193,461 Views Category: Odd
- 152,404 Views Category: Fun
- 141,902 Views Category: Culture
- 104,467 Views Category: Culture
- 102,823 Views Category: Culture
- 101,811 Views Category: Fun
- 82,247 Views Category: Culture
- 80,421 Views Category: Odd
- 72,345 Views Category: Fun
- 65,716 Views Category: Fun