Vermont Governor Expresses Support For Marijuana Legalization In State Of The State Address
Alaska Groups Give Free Cannabis to Severely Ill and Veterans
AUMA (California Marijuana Legalization Initiative) Receives Official Title, Summary, Approval For Circulation
School committee to vote on medical marijuana policy
AUBURN, Maine (AP) -- A Maine school committee is scheduled to consider a policy that would allow students to have medical marijuana administered in school under certain conditions.
The committee approved a draft medical policy last month. It's scheduled to give it a final vote on Wednesday.
Auburn Assistant Superintendent Michelle McClellan says any medical marijuana would have to be approved by a physician, and administered in school by a parent or guardian. Nurses wouldn't be able to administer the drug.
Marijuana doses would have to be in non-smoking form.
Police in Legal States Using Social Media to Bust People for Marijuana
Credit Union Lawsuit Against The Federal Reserve Over Marijuana Banking Is Dismissed
- 192,601 Views Category: Odd
- 151,663 Views Category: Fun
- 141,191 Views Category: Culture
- 103,137 Views Category: Culture
- 101,683 Views Category: Culture
- 100,817 Views Category: Fun
- 81,402 Views Category: Culture
- 79,556 Views Category: Odd
- 71,501 Views Category: Fun
- 64,901 Views Category: Fun