On D.C.’s one-year anniversary with legalized marijuana, work remains
A look at whether mailing marijuana is legal or not
Spoiler alert: It’s not.
According to federal laws, shipping marijuana is a crime.
Although recreational pot sales are legal in states like Oregon, that doesn’t mean mailing weed is. Mailing pot is still a crime even if the shipment is from a state where recreational marijuana is currently legal.
State law versus federal law:
Antonio Gomez, of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service in Chicago, discussed the difference between federal and state laws on the matter.
New laws could force marijuana dispensaries to close
Recreational Marijuana Sales Outpace Tax Registrations in Oregon
Vermont Marijuana Legalization Bill Poised For Full Senate Vote
Colorado Seeks To Create Organic Marijuana Labeling Rules
- 193,969 Views Category: Odd
- 152,896 Views Category: Fun
- 142,414 Views Category: Culture
- 105,179 Views Category: Culture
- 103,537 Views Category: Culture
- 102,360 Views Category: Fun
- 82,723 Views Category: Culture
- 80,980 Views Category: Odd
- 72,903 Views Category: Fun
- 66,273 Views Category: Fun