On D.C.’s one-year anniversary with legalized marijuana, work remains
A look at whether mailing marijuana is legal or not
Spoiler alert: It’s not.
According to federal laws, shipping marijuana is a crime.
Although recreational pot sales are legal in states like Oregon, that doesn’t mean mailing weed is. Mailing pot is still a crime even if the shipment is from a state where recreational marijuana is currently legal.
State law versus federal law:
Antonio Gomez, of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service in Chicago, discussed the difference between federal and state laws on the matter.
New laws could force marijuana dispensaries to close
Recreational Marijuana Sales Outpace Tax Registrations in Oregon
Vermont Marijuana Legalization Bill Poised For Full Senate Vote
Colorado Seeks To Create Organic Marijuana Labeling Rules
- 193,601 Views Category: Odd
- 152,606 Views Category: Fun
- 142,118 Views Category: Culture
- 104,669 Views Category: Culture
- 103,041 Views Category: Culture
- 101,984 Views Category: Fun
- 82,421 Views Category: Culture
- 80,648 Views Category: Odd
- 72,543 Views Category: Fun
- 65,914 Views Category: Fun