On D.C.’s one-year anniversary with legalized marijuana, work remains
A look at whether mailing marijuana is legal or not
Spoiler alert: It’s not.
According to federal laws, shipping marijuana is a crime.
Although recreational pot sales are legal in states like Oregon, that doesn’t mean mailing weed is. Mailing pot is still a crime even if the shipment is from a state where recreational marijuana is currently legal.
State law versus federal law:
Antonio Gomez, of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service in Chicago, discussed the difference between federal and state laws on the matter.
New laws could force marijuana dispensaries to close
Recreational Marijuana Sales Outpace Tax Registrations in Oregon
Vermont Marijuana Legalization Bill Poised For Full Senate Vote
Colorado Seeks To Create Organic Marijuana Labeling Rules
- 193,280 Views Category: Odd
- 152,254 Views Category: Fun
- 141,746 Views Category: Culture
- 104,155 Views Category: Culture
- 102,545 Views Category: Culture
- 101,589 Views Category: Fun
- 82,049 Views Category: Culture
- 80,246 Views Category: Odd
- 72,163 Views Category: Fun
- 65,553 Views Category: Fun