Florida Teenager Dies in Jail After Being Arrested for Possession of Marijuana
Another reason to legalize Marijuana already, we don't need people going to jail and DYING for simple marijuana possession. The police have killed a Teenager because of a harmless plant that has medical value.
This is sad, and avoidable:
Philip Victor Williamson, Long Beach Murder Victim, Killed Over Medical Marijuana?
We all hope the criminal who took this mans life will be caught and prosecuted!
UPDATED, AUG. 1, 1 P.M.: The Long Beach Police Department is offering $10,000 to anyone with information that leads to the arrest of whoever is responsible for the murder of Philip Victory Wiliamson. According to LBPost.com, the award was proposed by LA County Supervisor Don Knabe, and that investigators believe Williamson, who is believed to have been a marijuana deliveryman, might have had up to $500,000 in cash on him when he died.
Suspect Arrested For Smoking Pot Outside Police Department
Franklin man faces prison term for growing pot to blunt pain from MS
Sheriff heads to U.S. Supreme Court over pot patient's concealed weapons permit
New test can detect Marijuana in your fingerprints
- 186,006 Views Category: Odd
- 145,969 Views Category: Fun
- 136,061 Views Category: Culture
- 94,431 Views Category: Culture
- 93,928 Views Category: Fun
- 92,499 Views Category: Culture
- 74,903 Views Category: Culture
- 72,730 Views Category: Odd
- 65,006 Views Category: Fun
- 57,930 Views Category: Fun