Utah Candidate for Governor Reveals Wife Under Criminal Investigation for Marijuana
Recent Study Shows That Cannabis Fights Osteoarthritis Related Cartilage Breakdown
D.C. Council Votes To Permanently Ban Private Marijuana-Smoking Clubs
Fewer Coloradans seek treatment for pot use, but heavier use seen
Colorado's treatment centers have seen a trend toward heavier marijuana use among patients in the years after the state legalized the drug, according to a new report from the state Department of Public Safety.
The 143-page report released Monday is the state's first comprehensive attempt at measuring and tracking the consequences of legalization.
In 2014, more than a third of patients in treatment reported near-daily use of marijuana, according to the report. In 2007, less than a quarter of patients reported such frequency of use.
United States Supreme Court Rejects Case Involving Life Sentence For Marijuana
Students To Rally Outside United Nations Meeting On Global Drug War
- 189,011 Views Category: Odd
- 148,469 Views Category: Fun
- 138,264 Views Category: Culture
- 97,764 Views Category: Culture
- 97,088 Views Category: Fun
- 96,154 Views Category: Culture
- 77,830 Views Category: Culture
- 76,004 Views Category: Odd
- 67,991 Views Category: Fun
- 60,755 Views Category: Fun