High school students asked to invest in medical marijuana dispensary
DENVER- Parents at two local high schools were notified about a possible Ponzi scheme targeting students.
The students involved were told they were investing money into a medical marijuana dispensary in Denver.An email to parents Monday night aleterd them about a police investigation involving students at Regis and Cherry Creek High schools.
The Denver Police Department is asking anyone who invested money in the scam or know anyone who did to call them.
- 248,209 Views Category: Culture
- 239,725 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 195,225 Views Category: Odd
- 180,365 Views Category: Fun
- 172,799 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 154,082 Views Category: Fun
- 143,781 Views Category: Culture
- 106,955 Views Category: Culture
- 105,238 Views Category: Culture
- 103,740 Views Category: Fun