High school students asked to invest in medical marijuana dispensary
DENVER- Parents at two local high schools were notified about a possible Ponzi scheme targeting students.
The students involved were told they were investing money into a medical marijuana dispensary in Denver.An email to parents Monday night aleterd them about a police investigation involving students at Regis and Cherry Creek High schools.
The Denver Police Department is asking anyone who invested money in the scam or know anyone who did to call them.
- 194,782 Views Category: Odd
- 162,589 Views Category: Culture
- 153,684 Views Category: Fun
- 151,101 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 143,360 Views Category: Culture
- 128,468 Views Category: Fun
- 119,527 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 106,526 Views Category: Culture
- 104,654 Views Category: Culture
- 103,270 Views Category: Fun