Teen Girls Hospitalized After Marijuana Brownie Binge
Two scofflaw teens were busted for selling cupcakes and other baked goods in a public park without a license earlier this month. The latest incident kicked the criminality up a notch; a 16 year old was arrested last week for selling marijuana brownies to two 13 year old girls who ended up in the hospital. Police say a suburban New York teenager has been arrested for trying out his own interpretation of the term high school. Officials at Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua called police at 1:30 p.m. on November 16th to report that the two girls were feeling dizzy and nauseated. "It was determined that two girls ate a brownie that had been laced with marijuana," Detective Sgt. James Wilson said. "They ate it at the school, knowing there was marijuana in it, and felt sick shortly afterward."
The girls were rushed by ambulance to a Westchester Hospital, and were treated and released. The unidentified baker was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and two counts of criminal sale of marijuana. It's unclear whether the brownies were made improperly or if this was just a case of two inexperienced teens who didn't know enough to balance out their mellow with a little Four Loko.
- 248,217 Views Category: Culture
- 239,734 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 195,225 Views Category: Odd
- 180,369 Views Category: Fun
- 172,801 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 154,082 Views Category: Fun
- 143,781 Views Category: Culture
- 106,955 Views Category: Culture
- 105,238 Views Category: Culture
- 103,740 Views Category: Fun