Pounds Of Pot Found In Shrimp Cans
More than 50 pounds of marijuana were found packed up in shrimp cans in a car and at a Licking County business on Tuesday. Troopers stopped a Buick travelling along Route 23 in Ross County for marked lanes violations and discovered 25 pounds of marijuana packed in five pound metal shrimp cans, the Ohio State Highway Patrol said. Information in the car led investigators to a Licking County business, where another 28 pounds of pot were found.
Police have not released the name of the business or the address. The drugs were estimated to have a street value of roughly 120,000 dollars. The driver of the car a Mr. Jose Guzman was charged with drug possession and trafficking marijuana. Guzman aged 60 was held at the Ross County Jail, if convicted of his charged he could face up to 10 years in jail and a fine of 10,000 dollars.
- 202,180 Views Category: Culture
- 194,930 Views Category: Odd
- 191,281 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 153,839 Views Category: Fun
- 153,057 Views Category: Fun
- 144,949 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 143,496 Views Category: Culture
- 106,685 Views Category: Culture
- 104,904 Views Category: Culture
- 103,444 Views Category: Fun