Arkansas Razorbacks: Hogs receiver facing marijuana possession charges
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - Arkansas Razorbacks receiver Lance Ray is facing marijuana possession charges after an arrest Saturday night.
University police say 19-year-old Ray had a brown rolled cigarette containing a green leafy substance. Police say the substance was marijuana. Ray also faces a minor in possession of alcohol charge. Each charge is a misdemeanor. Arkansas Head Coach Bobby Petrino has yet to comment on the arrest.
The red-shirt freshman from Havana, Florida played mostly on special teams in the 2010 season, returning kickoffs. He caught one pass for six yards
- 189,012 Views Category: Odd
- 148,470 Views Category: Fun
- 138,265 Views Category: Culture
- 97,765 Views Category: Culture
- 97,091 Views Category: Fun
- 96,162 Views Category: Culture
- 77,832 Views Category: Culture
- 76,004 Views Category: Odd
- 67,994 Views Category: Fun
- 60,757 Views Category: Fun