Arkansas Razorbacks: Hogs receiver facing marijuana possession charges
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - Arkansas Razorbacks receiver Lance Ray is facing marijuana possession charges after an arrest Saturday night.
University police say 19-year-old Ray had a brown rolled cigarette containing a green leafy substance. Police say the substance was marijuana. Ray also faces a minor in possession of alcohol charge. Each charge is a misdemeanor. Arkansas Head Coach Bobby Petrino has yet to comment on the arrest.
The red-shirt freshman from Havana, Florida played mostly on special teams in the 2010 season, returning kickoffs. He caught one pass for six yards
- 177,347 Views Category: Odd
- 140,774 Views Category: Fun
- 131,045 Views Category: Culture
- 88,128 Views Category: Culture
- 87,377 Views Category: Fun
- 86,427 Views Category: Culture
- 69,558 Views Category: Culture
- 66,380 Views Category: Odd
- 59,251 Views Category: Fun
- 52,073 Views Category: Fun