Arkansas Razorbacks: Hogs receiver facing marijuana possession charges
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - Arkansas Razorbacks receiver Lance Ray is facing marijuana possession charges after an arrest Saturday night.
University police say 19-year-old Ray had a brown rolled cigarette containing a green leafy substance. Police say the substance was marijuana. Ray also faces a minor in possession of alcohol charge. Each charge is a misdemeanor. Arkansas Head Coach Bobby Petrino has yet to comment on the arrest.
The red-shirt freshman from Havana, Florida played mostly on special teams in the 2010 season, returning kickoffs. He caught one pass for six yards
- 186,142 Views Category: Odd
- 146,046 Views Category: Fun
- 136,144 Views Category: Culture
- 94,523 Views Category: Culture
- 94,037 Views Category: Fun
- 92,642 Views Category: Culture
- 74,997 Views Category: Culture
- 72,840 Views Category: Odd
- 65,098 Views Category: Fun
- 58,020 Views Category: Fun