Arkansas Razorbacks: Hogs receiver facing marijuana possession charges
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - Arkansas Razorbacks receiver Lance Ray is facing marijuana possession charges after an arrest Saturday night.
University police say 19-year-old Ray had a brown rolled cigarette containing a green leafy substance. Police say the substance was marijuana. Ray also faces a minor in possession of alcohol charge. Each charge is a misdemeanor. Arkansas Head Coach Bobby Petrino has yet to comment on the arrest.
The red-shirt freshman from Havana, Florida played mostly on special teams in the 2010 season, returning kickoffs. He caught one pass for six yards
- 166,089 Views Category: Odd
- 135,034 Views Category: Fun
- 124,960 Views Category: Culture
- 82,873 Views Category: Culture
- 79,627 Views Category: Culture
- 79,422 Views Category: Fun
- 63,847 Views Category: Culture
- 59,562 Views Category: Odd
- 53,746 Views Category: Fun
- 46,807 Views Category: Fun