Arkansas Razorbacks: Hogs receiver facing marijuana possession charges
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - Arkansas Razorbacks receiver Lance Ray is facing marijuana possession charges after an arrest Saturday night.
University police say 19-year-old Ray had a brown rolled cigarette containing a green leafy substance. Police say the substance was marijuana. Ray also faces a minor in possession of alcohol charge. Each charge is a misdemeanor. Arkansas Head Coach Bobby Petrino has yet to comment on the arrest.
The red-shirt freshman from Havana, Florida played mostly on special teams in the 2010 season, returning kickoffs. He caught one pass for six yards
- 181,611 Views Category: Odd
- 143,255 Views Category: Fun
- 133,389 Views Category: Culture
- 90,825 Views Category: Culture
- 90,325 Views Category: Fun
- 89,169 Views Category: Culture
- 72,010 Views Category: Culture
- 69,358 Views Category: Odd
- 62,006 Views Category: Fun
- 54,995 Views Category: Fun