Arkansas Razorbacks: Hogs receiver facing marijuana possession charges
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - Arkansas Razorbacks receiver Lance Ray is facing marijuana possession charges after an arrest Saturday night.
University police say 19-year-old Ray had a brown rolled cigarette containing a green leafy substance. Police say the substance was marijuana. Ray also faces a minor in possession of alcohol charge. Each charge is a misdemeanor. Arkansas Head Coach Bobby Petrino has yet to comment on the arrest.
The red-shirt freshman from Havana, Florida played mostly on special teams in the 2010 season, returning kickoffs. He caught one pass for six yards
- 183,586 Views Category: Odd
- 144,587 Views Category: Fun
- 134,635 Views Category: Culture
- 92,478 Views Category: Culture
- 91,924 Views Category: Fun
- 90,592 Views Category: Culture
- 73,363 Views Category: Culture
- 70,931 Views Category: Odd
- 63,401 Views Category: Fun
- 56,311 Views Category: Fun