$4.6m Of Cannabis Seized By NSW Police
POLICE have seized $4.6 million worth of cannabis during a week-long operation on the NSW mid north coast. More than 2300 cannabis plants, up to three metres high, were seized during the raids, which took place between Monday and Saturday. It was the third operation by the police cannabis eradication program and it targeted areas including Cooperabung National Park and state forests in the Taylors Arm and Bowraville areas. So far this year, police have seized plants with a total estimated potential street value of $17.6 million.
"Our aim is to detect and destroy cannabis crops across the state," Detective Superintendent Nick Bingham said in a statement. "Whether it’s a semi-rural crop or on a steep mountainside in a remote part of the state, there's a very high chance police will find it."
- 193,601 Views Category: Odd
- 152,608 Views Category: Fun
- 142,121 Views Category: Culture
- 104,675 Views Category: Culture
- 103,050 Views Category: Culture
- 101,987 Views Category: Fun
- 82,423 Views Category: Culture
- 80,650 Views Category: Odd
- 72,550 Views Category: Fun
- 65,920 Views Category: Fun