Bill would ban synthetic marijuana in Colorado
DENVER -- Colorado may join roughly 20 other states in banning chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana.
Senate Bill 134 would ban synthetic cannabinoids which are often sold under the brand names Spice and K2.
When consumed, the chemicals mimic the effects of cannabis.
The bill’s introduction comes a week after the Air Force Academy suspended 25 cadets accused of using synthetic marijuana.
SB 134 would make synthetic cannabinoids illegal to possess or sell, and it would make no exception for people with legal clearance to use medical marijuana.
- 189,052 Views Category: Odd
- 148,501 Views Category: Fun
- 138,287 Views Category: Culture
- 97,812 Views Category: Culture
- 97,122 Views Category: Fun
- 96,259 Views Category: Culture
- 77,869 Views Category: Culture
- 76,045 Views Category: Odd
- 68,060 Views Category: Fun
- 60,834 Views Category: Fun