Bill would ban synthetic marijuana in Colorado
DENVER -- Colorado may join roughly 20 other states in banning chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana.
Senate Bill 134 would ban synthetic cannabinoids which are often sold under the brand names Spice and K2.
When consumed, the chemicals mimic the effects of cannabis.
The bill’s introduction comes a week after the Air Force Academy suspended 25 cadets accused of using synthetic marijuana.
SB 134 would make synthetic cannabinoids illegal to possess or sell, and it would make no exception for people with legal clearance to use medical marijuana.
- 177,310 Views Category: Odd
- 140,753 Views Category: Fun
- 131,023 Views Category: Culture
- 88,110 Views Category: Culture
- 87,355 Views Category: Fun
- 86,401 Views Category: Culture
- 69,546 Views Category: Culture
- 66,354 Views Category: Odd
- 59,219 Views Category: Fun
- 52,049 Views Category: Fun