Bill would ban synthetic marijuana in Colorado
DENVER -- Colorado may join roughly 20 other states in banning chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana.
Senate Bill 134 would ban synthetic cannabinoids which are often sold under the brand names Spice and K2.
When consumed, the chemicals mimic the effects of cannabis.
The bill’s introduction comes a week after the Air Force Academy suspended 25 cadets accused of using synthetic marijuana.
SB 134 would make synthetic cannabinoids illegal to possess or sell, and it would make no exception for people with legal clearance to use medical marijuana.
- 173,697 Views Category: Odd
- 138,987 Views Category: Fun
- 129,172 Views Category: Culture
- 86,113 Views Category: Culture
- 85,174 Views Category: Fun
- 84,424 Views Category: Culture
- 67,835 Views Category: Culture
- 64,343 Views Category: Odd
- 57,240 Views Category: Fun
- 50,158 Views Category: Fun