Fed-up Utah teens turn over dad, and his pot stash
Category: News | Posted on Wed, June, 29th 2011 by THCFinder
Kids these days.....
It was not a good day for a 44-year-old Cottonwood Heights man going through a separation from his wife, and when he apparently sought solace in booze and marijuana, things got much worse.
Cottonwood Heights police Sgt. Scott Peck said Tuesday that the man’s two children, a 15-year-old boy and a 13-year-old girl, decided they had enough shortly after they arrived for a visit Monday and smelled the alcohol and marijuana.
The girl called police, meeting them outside her father’s home — with his bag of pot in hand.
The father was called outside, arrested and booked into Salt Lake County jail for investigation of possession of drugs and child endangerment.
- 186,180 Views Category: Odd
- 146,067 Views Category: Fun
- 136,164 Views Category: Culture
- 94,547 Views Category: Culture
- 94,069 Views Category: Fun
- 92,676 Views Category: Culture
- 75,019 Views Category: Culture
- 72,865 Views Category: Odd
- 65,119 Views Category: Fun
- 58,046 Views Category: Fun