Fed-up Utah teens turn over dad, and his pot stash
Category: News | Posted on Wed, June, 29th 2011 by THCFinder
Kids these days.....
It was not a good day for a 44-year-old Cottonwood Heights man going through a separation from his wife, and when he apparently sought solace in booze and marijuana, things got much worse.
Cottonwood Heights police Sgt. Scott Peck said Tuesday that the man’s two children, a 15-year-old boy and a 13-year-old girl, decided they had enough shortly after they arrived for a visit Monday and smelled the alcohol and marijuana.
The girl called police, meeting them outside her father’s home — with his bag of pot in hand.
The father was called outside, arrested and booked into Salt Lake County jail for investigation of possession of drugs and child endangerment.
- 183,400 Views Category: Odd
- 144,470 Views Category: Fun
- 134,513 Views Category: Culture
- 92,326 Views Category: Culture
- 91,766 Views Category: Fun
- 90,450 Views Category: Culture
- 73,234 Views Category: Culture
- 70,792 Views Category: Odd
- 63,243 Views Category: Fun
- 56,146 Views Category: Fun