Boat full of marijuana washes up on Palm Beach
Category: News | Posted on Wed, April, 11th 2012 by THCFinder
Why can't i find boats full of Marijuana around me?
PALM BEACH, Fla. -- A boat packed full of marijuana has washed ashore on Palm Beach.
Palm Beach Police say the boat was spotted at about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday across from the Palm Beach Country Club.
The 22-foot fishing boat was loaded with 80 to 100 bundles of marijuana. A police spokesman tells The Palm Beach Post ( http://bit.ly/IFkNAk) the entire haul could be worth up to $2 million.
A Fort Lauderdale man is in custody in connection with the incident. He told police he had nothing to do with the boat.
- 187,475 Views Category: Odd
- 147,029 Views Category: Fun
- 136,980 Views Category: Culture
- 95,826 Views Category: Culture
- 95,445 Views Category: Fun
- 94,053 Views Category: Culture
- 76,106 Views Category: Culture
- 74,102 Views Category: Odd
- 66,277 Views Category: Fun
- 59,142 Views Category: Fun