Boat full of marijuana washes up on Palm Beach
Category: News | Posted on Wed, April, 11th 2012 by THCFinder
Why can't i find boats full of Marijuana around me?
PALM BEACH, Fla. -- A boat packed full of marijuana has washed ashore on Palm Beach.
Palm Beach Police say the boat was spotted at about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday across from the Palm Beach Country Club.
The 22-foot fishing boat was loaded with 80 to 100 bundles of marijuana. A police spokesman tells The Palm Beach Post ( http://bit.ly/IFkNAk) the entire haul could be worth up to $2 million.
A Fort Lauderdale man is in custody in connection with the incident. He told police he had nothing to do with the boat.
- 173,610 Views Category: Odd
- 138,906 Views Category: Fun
- 129,107 Views Category: Culture
- 86,023 Views Category: Culture
- 85,076 Views Category: Fun
- 84,331 Views Category: Culture
- 67,753 Views Category: Culture
- 64,236 Views Category: Odd
- 57,150 Views Category: Fun
- 50,104 Views Category: Fun