Man Tries to Pay for Dinner With Marijuana
Category: News | Posted on Wed, May, 30th 2012 by THCFinder
A man in upstate New York who was short of cash tried to pay for his dinner at a local restaurant with a bag of marijuana.
A man ordered a food at a Denny's on Niagara Falls Boulevard early Saturday morning and when he man did not have the money to cover the bill, he tried to offer the cashier a bag of marijuana, according to police.
Police stated that the man arrived at the diner shortly after 2 a.m. and proceeded to order food which came to $9.91. The man attempted to pay the tab, offering the cashier $1 and the bag of marijuana as compensation for the meal.
The cashier refused to accept the pot and after the man was rebuffed, he attempted to sell the bag of marijuana to other customers that were eating in the restaurant.
The cashier then informed the man that she was going to call the police at which time the man fled the restaurant and ran into a nearby wooded area, according to local media reports.
An employee at the restaurant was able to identify the man before he left and when police arrived, he gave them the man's name and address.
- 193,021 Views Category: Odd
- 152,029 Views Category: Fun
- 141,524 Views Category: Culture
- 103,728 Views Category: Culture
- 102,219 Views Category: Culture
- 101,257 Views Category: Fun
- 81,805 Views Category: Culture
- 79,967 Views Category: Odd
- 71,881 Views Category: Fun
- 65,288 Views Category: Fun