Man Tries to Pay for Dinner With Marijuana
Category: News | Posted on Wed, May, 30th 2012 by THCFinder
A man in upstate New York who was short of cash tried to pay for his dinner at a local restaurant with a bag of marijuana.
A man ordered a food at a Denny's on Niagara Falls Boulevard early Saturday morning and when he man did not have the money to cover the bill, he tried to offer the cashier a bag of marijuana, according to police.
Police stated that the man arrived at the diner shortly after 2 a.m. and proceeded to order food which came to $9.91. The man attempted to pay the tab, offering the cashier $1 and the bag of marijuana as compensation for the meal.
The cashier refused to accept the pot and after the man was rebuffed, he attempted to sell the bag of marijuana to other customers that were eating in the restaurant.
The cashier then informed the man that she was going to call the police at which time the man fled the restaurant and ran into a nearby wooded area, according to local media reports.
An employee at the restaurant was able to identify the man before he left and when police arrived, he gave them the man's name and address.
- 194,395 Views Category: Odd
- 153,287 Views Category: Fun
- 142,884 Views Category: Culture
- 105,970 Views Category: Culture
- 104,219 Views Category: Culture
- 102,830 Views Category: Fun
- 83,161 Views Category: Culture
- 81,450 Views Category: Odd
- 73,423 Views Category: Fun
- 66,736 Views Category: Fun