The War on Bongs
As many of you know, marijuana can be smoked out of just about anything with two holes. Youtube is filled with videos showing cannabis being smoked out of fruit, all manner of bottles and even out of the ground.
But of course law enforcement knows cannabis smokers prefer glass. No matter that tobacco smokers may enjoy it too, it’s a known symbol of the marijuana movement and it must be eradicated.
Such is the hatred of marijuana that infests the government. All instances of its cultivation, distribution, possession and use must be menaced with the threat of law enforcement action.
But it goes beyond that, as seen in the video below. Capitol Hemp in Washington D.C. was told to remove some of the books they had displayed for sale in the store; those dealing with marijuana activism and knowing your rights when dealing with police.
Some will say that the illusion that the glass products are for tobacco is ruined by the books, but banning books in any form is always a slippery slope to tyranny. And maybe that’s the point.
Is this what law enforcement is spending time on? Glass bongs and books about weed? There’s nothing more important that needs police attention?
- 193,472 Views Category: Odd
- 152,414 Views Category: Fun
- 141,915 Views Category: Culture
- 104,482 Views Category: Culture
- 102,834 Views Category: Culture
- 101,828 Views Category: Fun
- 82,260 Views Category: Culture
- 80,429 Views Category: Odd
- 72,356 Views Category: Fun
- 65,733 Views Category: Fun