Marijuana Kills Again
A mother in Washington State is searching for answers; answers to why her 22 year-old son is dead after turning himself in for a probation violation stemming from the possession of a small amount of marijuana.
Rose Saffioti says her son suffered from extreme allergies – which the police were aware of since they had a note from his doctor detailing his needs.
“I feel I owe it to Michael to learn what went wrong,” she says. “It was only going to be a couple of days.”
Rose has hired a lawyer and is hoping that other inmates saw what happened and might shed light on what led to her son’s death on July 3rd.
Michael Saffioti worried his entire, short life about his allergies. One day in jail and he is dead. All because he was caught with a small amount of marijuana about a year ago. He then missed a court date, leading to his turning himself into the authorities.
Imagine a world where people who have a small amount of marijuana are treated like the human beings they are. They don’t have to fear what might happen to them in jail because it’s silly to put people in jail for having plant matter on their person.
- 182,706 Views Category: Odd
- 144,049 Views Category: Fun
- 134,109 Views Category: Culture
- 91,644 Views Category: Culture
- 91,221 Views Category: Fun
- 90,012 Views Category: Culture
- 72,729 Views Category: Culture
- 70,281 Views Category: Odd
- 62,823 Views Category: Fun
- 55,726 Views Category: Fun