Spokane planning for marijuana stores
Category: News | Posted on Fri, December, 14th 2012 by THCFinder
SPOKANE, Wash. – Spokane is starting to plan for the shops that will open in about a year to sell recreational marijuana.
City Councilman Jon Snyder says the city needs to identify where shops can go, following regulations in the new Washington law that will keep them 1,000 feet away from schools, playgrounds, parks, libraries and transit centers.
Snyder tells KREM ( http://bit.ly/UFPjOO) the city has a lot of work to do to protect the community and establish rules for what could be a lucrative business.
- 469,046 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 393,056 Views Category: Culture
- 306,081 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 278,894 Views Category: Fun
- 198,305 Views Category: Odd
- 156,492 Views Category: Fun
- 154,667 Views Category: Videos
- 153,645 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,498 Views Category: News
- 148,362 Views Category: Nugs