Denver to Vote on Pot Use in Designated Areas, Finally
Although it has been three lovely years since Colorado voted to legalize recreational pot, there is still the little problem of where to smoke, or shall I say, where not to smoke—which is just about everywhere.
When legal pot was approved by voters, the prohibitionists managed to legislate the banning of cannabis clubs, stating that they should not be exempt from indoor clean air regulations.
But with any luck and the right amount of votes, that could change soon if Initiated Ordinance 300 passes in November. The initiative would temporarily allow “most businesses to establish certain designated areas or designated venues in which marijuana could be consumed.”
- 194,140 Views Category: Odd
- 153,037 Views Category: Fun
- 142,565 Views Category: Culture
- 105,408 Views Category: Culture
- 103,793 Views Category: Culture
- 102,556 Views Category: Fun
- 82,877 Views Category: Culture
- 81,167 Views Category: Odd
- 73,116 Views Category: Fun
- 66,449 Views Category: Fun