Jeff Sessions Will Drastically Harm the Marijuana Industry
I want to be wrong. I want to be “Y2K will cause a massive global financial meltdown!” wrong. I want to be “the Rapture will happen May 21… er, October 21, 2011!” wrong. I want to be “Hillary will win Michigan by five points” wrong, even though that’s what has gotten us to this point in the first place.
But I’m not. Alabama Senator Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III (2016’s runner-up to Detroit Lions’ offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter for “Most Redneck Name”) will be our next Attorney General and he will begin a massive federal backlash against states that have legalized medical and adult-use marijuana.
I’ve written about this before and I seem to get the same responses. None of them ease my fears any.
- 193,603 Views Category: Odd
- 152,611 Views Category: Fun
- 142,124 Views Category: Culture
- 104,684 Views Category: Culture
- 103,056 Views Category: Culture
- 101,991 Views Category: Fun
- 82,426 Views Category: Culture
- 80,653 Views Category: Odd
- 72,554 Views Category: Fun
- 65,924 Views Category: Fun