Jeff Sessions Will Drastically Harm the Marijuana Industry
I want to be wrong. I want to be “Y2K will cause a massive global financial meltdown!” wrong. I want to be “the Rapture will happen May 21… er, October 21, 2011!” wrong. I want to be “Hillary will win Michigan by five points” wrong, even though that’s what has gotten us to this point in the first place.
But I’m not. Alabama Senator Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III (2016’s runner-up to Detroit Lions’ offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter for “Most Redneck Name”) will be our next Attorney General and he will begin a massive federal backlash against states that have legalized medical and adult-use marijuana.
I’ve written about this before and I seem to get the same responses. None of them ease my fears any.
- 191,612 Views Category: Odd
- 150,695 Views Category: Fun
- 140,350 Views Category: Culture
- 101,542 Views Category: Culture
- 100,202 Views Category: Culture
- 99,712 Views Category: Fun
- 80,363 Views Category: Culture
- 78,572 Views Category: Odd
- 70,437 Views Category: Fun
- 63,755 Views Category: Fun