Jeff Sessions Will Drastically Harm the Marijuana Industry
I want to be wrong. I want to be “Y2K will cause a massive global financial meltdown!” wrong. I want to be “the Rapture will happen May 21… er, October 21, 2011!” wrong. I want to be “Hillary will win Michigan by five points” wrong, even though that’s what has gotten us to this point in the first place.
But I’m not. Alabama Senator Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III (2016’s runner-up to Detroit Lions’ offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter for “Most Redneck Name”) will be our next Attorney General and he will begin a massive federal backlash against states that have legalized medical and adult-use marijuana.
I’ve written about this before and I seem to get the same responses. None of them ease my fears any.
- 192,756 Views Category: Odd
- 151,803 Views Category: Fun
- 141,319 Views Category: Culture
- 103,352 Views Category: Culture
- 101,901 Views Category: Culture
- 100,980 Views Category: Fun
- 81,554 Views Category: Culture
- 79,709 Views Category: Odd
- 71,626 Views Category: Fun
- 65,041 Views Category: Fun