Colorado Warms to Pot Clubs, Despite Federal Uncertainty
ENVER (AP) — At risk of raising the ire of the White House, Colorado is on the brink of becoming the first state with licensed pot clubs. But the details of how these clubs will operate are as hazy as the underground clubs operating already.
Denver officials are working on regulations to open a one-year pilot of bring-your-own marijuana clubs, while state lawmakers are expected to consider measures to allow either marijuana “tasting rooms” run by marijuana dispensaries, or smoke-friendly clubs akin to cigar bars.
Alaska regulators, spooked by how the Trump administration might view marijuana, recently decided not to move forward with rules for use of marijuana at authorized stores, though the issue there isn’t dead.
- 193,972 Views Category: Odd
- 152,901 Views Category: Fun
- 142,418 Views Category: Culture
- 105,186 Views Category: Culture
- 103,548 Views Category: Culture
- 102,365 Views Category: Fun
- 82,727 Views Category: Culture
- 80,987 Views Category: Odd
- 72,910 Views Category: Fun
- 66,277 Views Category: Fun