Colorado Warms to Pot Clubs, Despite Federal Uncertainty
ENVER (AP) — At risk of raising the ire of the White House, Colorado is on the brink of becoming the first state with licensed pot clubs. But the details of how these clubs will operate are as hazy as the underground clubs operating already.
Denver officials are working on regulations to open a one-year pilot of bring-your-own marijuana clubs, while state lawmakers are expected to consider measures to allow either marijuana “tasting rooms” run by marijuana dispensaries, or smoke-friendly clubs akin to cigar bars.
Alaska regulators, spooked by how the Trump administration might view marijuana, recently decided not to move forward with rules for use of marijuana at authorized stores, though the issue there isn’t dead.
- 193,603 Views Category: Odd
- 152,611 Views Category: Fun
- 142,124 Views Category: Culture
- 104,684 Views Category: Culture
- 103,056 Views Category: Culture
- 101,991 Views Category: Fun
- 82,426 Views Category: Culture
- 80,653 Views Category: Odd
- 72,554 Views Category: Fun
- 65,924 Views Category: Fun