This Is Marijuana Legalization’s New Enemy Number One
For many years, the biggest threat to marijuana legalization and fledgling legal cannabis businesses was the police.
Fears of DEA agents breaking down the front door at dawn, prosecutions in federal court with its accompanying mandatory minimums or warrantless visits from helicopter-riding police who merely cut down plant and leave—such things happen and are legal—was what kept people involved in cannabis up at night.
But now, with legalization sweeping the country and a vast majority of Americans in support of medical marijuana, the real enemy is revealing itself.
- 193,062 Views Category: Odd
- 152,060 Views Category: Fun
- 141,549 Views Category: Culture
- 103,778 Views Category: Culture
- 102,268 Views Category: Culture
- 101,311 Views Category: Fun
- 81,839 Views Category: Culture
- 79,996 Views Category: Odd
- 71,935 Views Category: Fun
- 65,321 Views Category: Fun