This Is Marijuana Legalization’s New Enemy Number One
For many years, the biggest threat to marijuana legalization and fledgling legal cannabis businesses was the police.
Fears of DEA agents breaking down the front door at dawn, prosecutions in federal court with its accompanying mandatory minimums or warrantless visits from helicopter-riding police who merely cut down plant and leave—such things happen and are legal—was what kept people involved in cannabis up at night.
But now, with legalization sweeping the country and a vast majority of Americans in support of medical marijuana, the real enemy is revealing itself.
- 194,280 Views Category: Odd
- 153,142 Views Category: Fun
- 142,711 Views Category: Culture
- 105,613 Views Category: Culture
- 103,969 Views Category: Culture
- 102,692 Views Category: Fun
- 83,012 Views Category: Culture
- 81,293 Views Category: Odd
- 73,256 Views Category: Fun
- 66,567 Views Category: Fun