This Is Marijuana Legalization’s New Enemy Number One
For many years, the biggest threat to marijuana legalization and fledgling legal cannabis businesses was the police.
Fears of DEA agents breaking down the front door at dawn, prosecutions in federal court with its accompanying mandatory minimums or warrantless visits from helicopter-riding police who merely cut down plant and leave—such things happen and are legal—was what kept people involved in cannabis up at night.
But now, with legalization sweeping the country and a vast majority of Americans in support of medical marijuana, the real enemy is revealing itself.
- 193,601 Views Category: Odd
- 152,609 Views Category: Fun
- 142,121 Views Category: Culture
- 104,678 Views Category: Culture
- 103,051 Views Category: Culture
- 101,987 Views Category: Fun
- 82,423 Views Category: Culture
- 80,650 Views Category: Odd
- 72,551 Views Category: Fun
- 65,920 Views Category: Fun