This Is Marijuana Legalization’s New Enemy Number One
For many years, the biggest threat to marijuana legalization and fledgling legal cannabis businesses was the police.
Fears of DEA agents breaking down the front door at dawn, prosecutions in federal court with its accompanying mandatory minimums or warrantless visits from helicopter-riding police who merely cut down plant and leave—such things happen and are legal—was what kept people involved in cannabis up at night.
But now, with legalization sweeping the country and a vast majority of Americans in support of medical marijuana, the real enemy is revealing itself.
- 192,457 Views Category: Odd
- 151,522 Views Category: Fun
- 141,062 Views Category: Culture
- 102,858 Views Category: Culture
- 101,466 Views Category: Culture
- 100,661 Views Category: Fun
- 81,234 Views Category: Culture
- 79,415 Views Category: Odd
- 71,335 Views Category: Fun
- 64,749 Views Category: Fun