Arkansas Medical Marijuana Industry Group Forms
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Former Attorney General Dustin McDaniel and the chairman of Arkansas’ medical board are overseeing a new industry group representing people and corporations doing business under the new amendment legalizing medical marijuana.
McDaniel and Medical Board Chairman Dr. Steven Cathey are among the seven board members for the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Association announced on Wednesday. The association says in a news release it would be the “leading voice” for cultivators, distributors and businesses serving the medical marijuana industry.
Voters in November approved legalizing medical marijuana for patients with certain medical conditions, and the state is accepting applications for cultivators and dispensaries until Sept. 18.
- 192,085 Views Category: Odd
- 151,162 Views Category: Fun
- 140,743 Views Category: Culture
- 102,305 Views Category: Culture
- 100,908 Views Category: Culture
- 100,257 Views Category: Fun
- 80,846 Views Category: Culture
- 79,055 Views Category: Odd
- 70,928 Views Category: Fun
- 64,374 Views Category: Fun