Arkansas Medical Marijuana Industry Group Forms
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Former Attorney General Dustin McDaniel and the chairman of Arkansas’ medical board are overseeing a new industry group representing people and corporations doing business under the new amendment legalizing medical marijuana.
McDaniel and Medical Board Chairman Dr. Steven Cathey are among the seven board members for the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Association announced on Wednesday. The association says in a news release it would be the “leading voice” for cultivators, distributors and businesses serving the medical marijuana industry.
Voters in November approved legalizing medical marijuana for patients with certain medical conditions, and the state is accepting applications for cultivators and dispensaries until Sept. 18.
- 192,453 Views Category: Odd
- 151,520 Views Category: Fun
- 141,061 Views Category: Culture
- 102,857 Views Category: Culture
- 101,463 Views Category: Culture
- 100,659 Views Category: Fun
- 81,233 Views Category: Culture
- 79,412 Views Category: Odd
- 71,334 Views Category: Fun
- 64,747 Views Category: Fun