Aspiring Teacher Busted for Smuggling Pot to Pay for Entrance Exam Tutor
Aspiring teacher Muthem Babitha recently learned a bitter lesson—that the road to hell is paved with good intentions—when she was arrested, along with her family members, for smuggling marijuana in Andhra Pradesh, India.
Babitha, 25, from port city Visakhapatnam, in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh on the Bay of Bengal, and two accomplices, her cousin Sunil Kumar, 20, also from Visakhapatnam, and Bidyasagar Singh, 25, from Odisha, were held by the Secunderabad Railway police officers last week, with 100 kg of marijuana, broken up into 15 and 20 kg packets, worth approximately $23,323, (15 lakh) reported the Deccan Chronicle.
Despite the ambitiousness of their endeavor, they’re not seasoned smugglers. In fact, it was their first attempt, and meant to be a means to an end.
- 192,615 Views Category: Odd
- 151,678 Views Category: Fun
- 141,205 Views Category: Culture
- 103,158 Views Category: Culture
- 101,710 Views Category: Culture
- 100,839 Views Category: Fun
- 81,416 Views Category: Culture
- 79,573 Views Category: Odd
- 71,515 Views Category: Fun
- 64,913 Views Category: Fun