Aspiring Teacher Busted for Smuggling Pot to Pay for Entrance Exam Tutor
Aspiring teacher Muthem Babitha recently learned a bitter lesson—that the road to hell is paved with good intentions—when she was arrested, along with her family members, for smuggling marijuana in Andhra Pradesh, India.
Babitha, 25, from port city Visakhapatnam, in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh on the Bay of Bengal, and two accomplices, her cousin Sunil Kumar, 20, also from Visakhapatnam, and Bidyasagar Singh, 25, from Odisha, were held by the Secunderabad Railway police officers last week, with 100 kg of marijuana, broken up into 15 and 20 kg packets, worth approximately $23,323, (15 lakh) reported the Deccan Chronicle.
Despite the ambitiousness of their endeavor, they’re not seasoned smugglers. In fact, it was their first attempt, and meant to be a means to an end.
- 193,051 Views Category: Odd
- 152,052 Views Category: Fun
- 141,543 Views Category: Culture
- 103,767 Views Category: Culture
- 102,256 Views Category: Culture
- 101,298 Views Category: Fun
- 81,829 Views Category: Culture
- 79,991 Views Category: Odd
- 71,932 Views Category: Fun
- 65,313 Views Category: Fun