Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 193,972 Views Category: Odd
- 152,901 Views Category: Fun
- 142,418 Views Category: Culture
- 105,186 Views Category: Culture
- 103,548 Views Category: Culture
- 102,366 Views Category: Fun
- 82,727 Views Category: Culture
- 80,987 Views Category: Odd
- 72,910 Views Category: Fun
- 66,277 Views Category: Fun