Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 385,802 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 349,085 Views Category: Culture
- 267,892 Views Category: Fun
- 261,325 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,555 Views Category: Odd
- 155,001 Views Category: Fun
- 145,008 Views Category: Culture
- 144,008 Views Category: Videos
- 143,056 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,954 Views Category: News