Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 194,848 Views Category: Odd
- 153,724 Views Category: Fun
- 143,483 Views Category: Culture
- 106,599 Views Category: Culture
- 104,831 Views Category: Culture
- 103,330 Views Category: Fun
- 84,115 Views Category: Fun
- 83,699 Views Category: Culture
- 83,485 Views Category: Videos
- 83,305 Views Category: Culture