Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 194,782 Views Category: Odd
- 162,565 Views Category: Culture
- 153,684 Views Category: Fun
- 151,077 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 143,360 Views Category: Culture
- 128,454 Views Category: Fun
- 119,516 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 106,526 Views Category: Culture
- 104,654 Views Category: Culture
- 103,270 Views Category: Fun