Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 193,021 Views Category: Odd
- 152,029 Views Category: Fun
- 141,524 Views Category: Culture
- 103,728 Views Category: Culture
- 102,219 Views Category: Culture
- 101,257 Views Category: Fun
- 81,805 Views Category: Culture
- 79,967 Views Category: Odd
- 71,881 Views Category: Fun
- 65,288 Views Category: Fun