Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 193,463 Views Category: Odd
- 152,410 Views Category: Fun
- 141,907 Views Category: Culture
- 104,471 Views Category: Culture
- 102,830 Views Category: Culture
- 101,819 Views Category: Fun
- 82,250 Views Category: Culture
- 80,424 Views Category: Odd
- 72,350 Views Category: Fun
- 65,724 Views Category: Fun