Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 194,421 Views Category: Odd
- 153,312 Views Category: Fun
- 142,933 Views Category: Culture
- 106,026 Views Category: Culture
- 104,272 Views Category: Culture
- 102,868 Views Category: Fun
- 83,184 Views Category: Culture
- 81,496 Views Category: Odd
- 73,470 Views Category: Fun
- 66,780 Views Category: Fun