Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 476,544 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 396,540 Views Category: Culture
- 309,624 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,219 Views Category: Fun
- 198,464 Views Category: Odd
- 156,643 Views Category: Fun
- 154,990 Views Category: Videos
- 153,963 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,675 Views Category: News
- 148,630 Views Category: Nugs