14-day notice shocks medical marijuana dispensaries
The CPC in Georgetown has served thousands of patients since 2010. It works with hospitals, specializing in hard-to-find treatments for chronic disease, cancer, seizures and PTSD.
"We were always going to do this stuff anyways," founder Jeremy Kaufman said while pointing to new security cameras.
Kaufman is making a lot of changes to his building, adding new security cameras, constructing new walls, removing doorways, and clearing out his basement filled with cannabis plants. It's all part of applying for a new marijuana retail license, required by legislation that's combining medical and recreational pot under one regulatory system.
Harvest time is serious business at Las Vegas medical marijuana grow warehouse
Poll: Majority Of Americans Support Legalizing Marijuana
French Health Minister: Botched Drug Trial Causing “Brain Death” Had Nothing to Do With Cannabis
Police: Woman Had 50 Pounds of Pot in Foosball Table
Man facing 40 years in prison for selling marijuana
- 194,671 Views Category: Odd
- 153,569 Views Category: Fun
- 143,272 Views Category: Culture
- 106,387 Views Category: Culture
- 104,610 Views Category: Culture
- 103,163 Views Category: Fun
- 83,492 Views Category: Culture
- 81,764 Views Category: Odd
- 73,756 Views Category: Fun
- 73,275 Views Category: Fun