DEA Eases Restrictions on CBD Research to Benefit Big Pharma
Power Five Conference Schools Ease Penalties for Pot Use Among Athletes
Recreational Marijuana Sales Tax Begins Next Week In Oregon
Company to Offer First Medical Marijuana Certified as Kosher
Vireo Health says its non-smokable medical cannabis products have been certified as conforming to the Jewish dietary law by the Orthodox Union.
Vireo says it's the first time a medical cannabis product has been deemed kosher.
The Orthodox Union says it awarded certification after inspecting Vireo's facilities to ensure the marijuana was grown and processed according to kosher standards. Those include, for example, insect-free plants.
Vireo says the certification will help the company serve patients among New York's Jewish population, the nation's largest. Its program is slated to start next month and will serve patients in New York state with certain qualifying conditions.
Pot Bank Begs for Access to Nation's Banking System
- 193,791 Views Category: Odd
- 152,760 Views Category: Fun
- 142,288 Views Category: Culture
- 104,951 Views Category: Culture
- 103,322 Views Category: Culture
- 102,195 Views Category: Fun
- 82,590 Views Category: Culture
- 80,821 Views Category: Odd
- 72,748 Views Category: Fun
- 66,126 Views Category: Fun