UFCW Praises Passage Of Marijuana Regulation Bill By California Senate Committees
Marijuana Opponents Using Racketeering Law to Fight Industry
Show-Me Cannabis Sues NITRO Drug Task Force
Detroit police make arrests at marijuana dispensary
Detroit police arrested two people and confiscated two firearms and drugs during a raid on a marijuana dispensary Tuesday afternoon.
Police seized 4,100 grams of marijuana (about 9 pounds), and removed 12 edible marijuana foods from the shelves at Detroit Medz, said Sgt. Cassandra Lewis of Detroit police Media Relations.
"Our Major Violators Unit executed a search warrant at the location at 4:30 p.m.," Lewis said.
According to state law, only Michiganders who possess state registry cards can legally use medical marijuana, but at the shop "they were just selling to anybody who walked in," she said.
Detroit does not have an ordinance regulating dispensaries. Detroit police favor having dispensaries be regulated, "so that it's safe not just for the customers but also for the community," Lewis added.
DEA Monitoring Internet Activity in Colombia, Is the U.S. Next?
Obama Commutes Sentences For 14 People Serving Life In Prison For Drug Offenses
- 192,073 Views Category: Odd
- 151,150 Views Category: Fun
- 140,732 Views Category: Culture
- 102,292 Views Category: Culture
- 100,891 Views Category: Culture
- 100,245 Views Category: Fun
- 80,834 Views Category: Culture
- 79,039 Views Category: Odd
- 70,913 Views Category: Fun
- 64,362 Views Category: Fun