IRS: Oakland's Largest Pot Dispensary Owes Millions
The federal government continues to try and find ways to shut down legally operating dispensaries. One of the dispensaries that has been targetted recently was Oaklands Harborside who the IRS says owes over $2 million dollars in back taxes from 2007 and 2008. The claim is that the dispensary cannot deduct common deductions such as payroll , rent and more. We can only hope that Harboside prevails in this battle and sets precedent for the rest of the dispenaries in the industry.
CU Accounts Seized in Medical Marijuana Money Probe
ATF Tells Gun Dealers They Can't Sell to Medical Marijuana Patients
Marijuana penalties too harsh
For some reason we are going backwards with the fight on marijuana when it comes to Canadas idea of punishment for simple posession.
Cops use drug forfeiture money to pay for prostitutes, marijuana and alcohol
Cops getting down and dirty as usually showing their true corrupt side after getting busted for stealing money, paying for drugs, alcohol and even prostitutes while on the job.
ATF: Illegal to sell guns to med marijuana users
- 187,444 Views Category: Odd
- 146,998 Views Category: Fun
- 136,949 Views Category: Culture
- 95,771 Views Category: Culture
- 95,405 Views Category: Fun
- 93,988 Views Category: Culture
- 76,056 Views Category: Culture
- 74,054 Views Category: Odd
- 66,235 Views Category: Fun
- 59,100 Views Category: Fun