Scientists say ‘runner’s high’ is like a marijuana high
Uncle Sam to Release 6,000 Federal Drug Offenders
Which Areas Of Oregon Allow Marijuana Sales And Which Don’t?
3 Bills Signed by Gov. Brown Create New Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Nearly two decades after Californians legalized marijuana for medical use and a year before they may also approve it for recreational purposes, Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday approved statewide rules on the growth, transport and sale of the drug.
Signing a trio of bills, the governor created a regulatory system that could be adapted to widespread cannabis use if voters make it legal by passing a ballot initiative next year.
Marijuana advocates have proposed multiple measures for the ballot, and several groups are working to find one they believe will most appeal to voters.
Canadian Feds Threaten Medical Cannabis Crackdown
Oregon Sold $11 Million In Marijuana The First Week Of Legalized Recreational Sales
- 193,013 Views Category: Odd
- 152,025 Views Category: Fun
- 141,521 Views Category: Culture
- 103,722 Views Category: Culture
- 102,217 Views Category: Culture
- 101,252 Views Category: Fun
- 81,804 Views Category: Culture
- 79,967 Views Category: Odd
- 71,877 Views Category: Fun
- 65,287 Views Category: Fun