Illegal Pot Grower Avoids Prison Because His Plants Were Too Puny
Colorado DUIs Involving Marijuana Go Down Slightly In 2015
Colorado's Newest Pot Shop Tied to Strip Club and Mayor
Legal Marijuana Sales Could Quadruple by 2020, New Study Shows
Ready or not, legal marijuana could be coming to a state or city near you in the not-too-distant future.
Since 1996, we've witnessed an incredibly quick rate of expansion for marijuana at the state level. Beginning with California legalizing medical marijuana, 22 additional states, along with Washington, D.C., now allow for medical cannabis to be prescribed by physicians for specific ailments that vary by state.
This expansion has happened despite the federal government hardly budging on its stance toward marijuana. The Obama administration has lifted some of the hoops that researchers would need to jump through prior to commencing a clinical study into the benefits or risks of the drug, but as a whole, the marijuana plant is still just as illegal today as it was in 1996 at the federal level.
Former surgeon general calls for marijuana acceptance
Elizabeth Warren Demands CDC To Study Marijuana as a Solution to Painkiller Problem
- 189,209 Views Category: Odd
- 148,661 Views Category: Fun
- 138,412 Views Category: Culture
- 97,992 Views Category: Culture
- 97,275 Views Category: Fun
- 96,531 Views Category: Culture
- 78,085 Views Category: Culture
- 76,201 Views Category: Odd
- 68,203 Views Category: Fun
- 61,014 Views Category: Fun