Pittsburgh NORML Responds To Media Reefer Madness Hysteria Over Cannabis Concentrates
After Trudeau’s election, Toronto has become the wild west of illegal marijuana dispensaries
Medford city councilor opens marijuana dispensary
How Much Is Too Much Marijuana to Drive? Lawmakers Wonder
It’s relatively easy to determine when someone is too drunk to drive. If a driver’s blood-alcohol level is 0.08 percent or higher, that person is considered legally impaired. But a study says that measuring the effects of marijuana on drivers is far trickier, and that blood tests are an unreliable indication of impairment by cannabis.
As more states consider legalizing the substance, that presents a challenge to legislators seeking to create laws on driving while impaired by marijuana.
The study, commissioned by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, found that laws in six states that legally assess impairment by measuring how much THC (the active ingredient in marijuana) is in a person’s blood are not supported by science.
Cannabis at the Capitol: Marijuana industry leaders lobby Congress
Arkansas Cops Seize $20K Cash From Man With No Criminal Record
- 189,996 Views Category: Odd
- 149,386 Views Category: Fun
- 138,976 Views Category: Culture
- 99,185 Views Category: Culture
- 98,043 Views Category: Fun
- 97,747 Views Category: Culture
- 78,823 Views Category: Culture
- 77,029 Views Category: Odd
- 68,937 Views Category: Fun
- 61,843 Views Category: Fun