DNC Chair Accepts Huge Donations from Alcohol PACs, Claims Pot Is a Gateway Drug
Vermont Governor Expresses Support For Marijuana Legalization In State Of The State Address
School committee to vote on medical marijuana policy
AUBURN, Maine (AP) -- A Maine school committee is scheduled to consider a policy that would allow students to have medical marijuana administered in school under certain conditions.
The committee approved a draft medical policy last month. It's scheduled to give it a final vote on Wednesday.
Auburn Assistant Superintendent Michelle McClellan says any medical marijuana would have to be approved by a physician, and administered in school by a parent or guardian. Nurses wouldn't be able to administer the drug.
Marijuana doses would have to be in non-smoking form.
AUMA (California Marijuana Legalization Initiative) Receives Official Title, Summary, Approval For Circulation
Alaska Groups Give Free Cannabis to Severely Ill and Veterans
Credit Union Lawsuit Against The Federal Reserve Over Marijuana Banking Is Dismissed
- 189,034 Views Category: Odd
- 148,487 Views Category: Fun
- 138,275 Views Category: Culture
- 97,782 Views Category: Culture
- 97,103 Views Category: Fun
- 96,216 Views Category: Culture
- 77,849 Views Category: Culture
- 76,021 Views Category: Odd
- 68,022 Views Category: Fun
- 60,780 Views Category: Fun