NYU Researchers Examine Whether Reasons For Smoking Marijuana Are Associated With Use Of Other Drugs
Indiana Police Threaten to Makes Arrests at First Church of Cannabis Service
Announcing The Fourth Annual Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit Of Happiness Money Bomb
LAW ENFORCEMENT: Marijuana seizures increasing
A new Riverside County ordinance intended to curb for-profit marijuana growing is set to go into effect on Thursday and sheriff’s officials for months have been issuing stern warnings to property owners that it’s illegal to grow marijuana on their land.
But the threat of a crackdown doesn’t appear to have slowed the marijuana growing.
Sheriff’s officials say they are on track to eradicate even more pot-growing operations this year than last.
“There’s no shortage,” said Lt. Paul Bennett, who supervises the sheriff’s marijuana enforcement team. “We’re very busy.”
In the first six months of this year, deputies investigated 70 cases and destroyed more than 56,000 plants.
Uncle Sam Offers $3 Million to First Person Who Can Cure Marijuana Addiction
- 185,063 Views Category: Odd
- 145,434 Views Category: Fun
- 135,510 Views Category: Culture
- 93,685 Views Category: Culture
- 93,141 Views Category: Fun
- 91,736 Views Category: Culture
- 74,332 Views Category: Culture
- 71,989 Views Category: Odd
- 64,320 Views Category: Fun
- 57,264 Views Category: Fun