Comparing State Approaches to Recreational Marijuana Legalization
What Does Democratic Pledge For Cannabis Law Reform Mean In Michigan?
New Poll Says Two-Thirds Of Americans Say Enforcing Marijuana Laws Costs More Than It’s Worth
The Cannabis Industry Now Employs Over 100k Workers
Michigan Supreme Court drops interest in marijuana bust
Centreville, Mich. — After hearing arguments, the state Supreme Court has dropped interest in a case involving police tactics during a marijuana bust in southwestern Michigan.
The issue was whether deputies in St. Joseph County acted legally when they walked to the rear of a home and suspected there was marijuana inside. Moments earlier, they had knocked at a different door and got no answer.
The deputies returned with a warrant. Michael Radandt’s lawyer argued that the warrant was improper because the deputies didn’t have authority to keep snooping, but two courts backed the deputies.Read More:http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/michigan/2016/07/30/michigan-supreme-court-drops-interest-marijuana-bust/87778548/
Massachusetts Marijuana Initative Qualifies For November Ballot
- 190,594 Views Category: Odd
- 149,909 Views Category: Fun
- 139,401 Views Category: Culture
- 100,107 Views Category: Culture
- 98,711 Views Category: Culture
- 98,652 Views Category: Fun
- 79,415 Views Category: Culture
- 77,634 Views Category: Odd
- 69,502 Views Category: Fun
- 62,627 Views Category: Fun