IRS: Oakland's Largest Pot Dispensary Owes Millions
The federal government continues to try and find ways to shut down legally operating dispensaries. One of the dispensaries that has been targetted recently was Oaklands Harborside who the IRS says owes over $2 million dollars in back taxes from 2007 and 2008. The claim is that the dispensary cannot deduct common deductions such as payroll , rent and more. We can only hope that Harboside prevails in this battle and sets precedent for the rest of the dispenaries in the industry.
CU Accounts Seized in Medical Marijuana Money Probe
ATF Tells Gun Dealers They Can't Sell to Medical Marijuana Patients
Marijuana penalties too harsh
For some reason we are going backwards with the fight on marijuana when it comes to Canadas idea of punishment for simple posession.
Cops use drug forfeiture money to pay for prostitutes, marijuana and alcohol
Cops getting down and dirty as usually showing their true corrupt side after getting busted for stealing money, paying for drugs, alcohol and even prostitutes while on the job.
ATF: Illegal to sell guns to med marijuana users
- 190,902 Views Category: Odd
- 150,112 Views Category: Fun
- 139,604 Views Category: Culture
- 100,525 Views Category: Culture
- 99,124 Views Category: Culture
- 98,934 Views Category: Fun
- 79,700 Views Category: Culture
- 77,878 Views Category: Odd
- 69,785 Views Category: Fun
- 62,943 Views Category: Fun