Marijuana CEO Puts Tornado Victims in Hotel Rooms
Politician Announces Legislation To Provide Pathway For Expungement Of Certain Marijuana Offenses
Scientists Discover CBD May Help Bone Fractures
Who’s Right on Marijuana? Justice Or the IRS?
East Oregon Cities Banning Commercial Pot Sales
$60 million of marijuana seized in Erath County
ERATH COUNTY — Roughly 10,000 marijuana plants were seized in southern Erath County Friday in what state troopers are calling one of the largest drug busts in recent memory.
Police said the estimated value of the marijuana is in excess of $60 million.
The entire grow operation took place outdoors over several pieces of land south of Stephenville, police said. A photo from the Erath County Sheriff's Office shows some of the plants indoors at an undisclosed evidence storage unit.
At least seven law enforcement agencies assisted in the seizure, which was part of the Domestic Marijuana Eradication program, according to a release from the Erath County Sheriff's Office.
Dub Gillum, a trooper with the Texas Department of Public Safety, said Friday's bust is one of the biggest he's seen in his 25 years of work with the DPS.
- 185,503 Views Category: Odd
- 145,703 Views Category: Fun
- 135,776 Views Category: Culture
- 94,056 Views Category: Culture
- 93,550 Views Category: Fun
- 92,059 Views Category: Culture
- 74,620 Views Category: Culture
- 72,346 Views Category: Odd
- 64,660 Views Category: Fun
- 57,616 Views Category: Fun