Mexico to Sell Space Cakes, Cannabis Drinks And Marijuana Lipsticks
UK Man Faces Jail In Dubai For Pot Smoked Before His Flight
Norway’s Parliament Votes To Decriminalize All Illegal Drugs
California's Tahoe ski towns won't have recreational pot on New Year's
RENO — California ski towns are going to have to wait a little longer for recreational marijuana.
On Jan. 1, adults 21 and over will be allowed to possess up to 1 ounce of recreational marijuana in California, but most ski towns in Northern California won't allow sales of retail product yet.
Some of the most popular ski towns in Northern California — South Lake Tahoe, Truckee and Mammoth Lakes included — have moratoriums on recreational marijuana businesses, which means that product won’t be available until late spring, at the earliest.
Ski communities are hoping that the delay will give them time to conceive local ordinances since the state only last month issued more than 100 pages of state regulations dictating California's newly legal recreational marijuana industry. The industry could bring in as much as $5 billion to the state next year, according to some predictions.
Canadian Pot Activists Plead Guilty To Marijuana Charges
Canada spends as much on marijuana as wine
- 194,782 Views Category: Odd
- 162,549 Views Category: Culture
- 153,684 Views Category: Fun
- 151,062 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 143,360 Views Category: Culture
- 128,446 Views Category: Fun
- 119,505 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 106,526 Views Category: Culture
- 104,654 Views Category: Culture
- 103,270 Views Category: Fun