Recent Study Shows That Cannabis Fights Osteoarthritis Related Cartilage Breakdown
D.C. Council Votes To Permanently Ban Private Marijuana-Smoking Clubs
United States Supreme Court Rejects Case Involving Life Sentence For Marijuana
Fewer Coloradans seek treatment for pot use, but heavier use seen
Colorado's treatment centers have seen a trend toward heavier marijuana use among patients in the years after the state legalized the drug, according to a new report from the state Department of Public Safety.
The 143-page report released Monday is the state's first comprehensive attempt at measuring and tracking the consequences of legalization.
In 2014, more than a third of patients in treatment reported near-daily use of marijuana, according to the report. In 2007, less than a quarter of patients reported such frequency of use.
Students To Rally Outside United Nations Meeting On Global Drug War
Dozens Arrested in Denver-Area Pot Raids Targeting Exporters
- 190,327 Views Category: Odd
- 149,679 Views Category: Fun
- 139,194 Views Category: Culture
- 99,738 Views Category: Culture
- 98,356 Views Category: Fun
- 98,319 Views Category: Culture
- 79,130 Views Category: Culture
- 77,397 Views Category: Odd
- 69,280 Views Category: Fun
- 62,296 Views Category: Fun