Alaska Groups Give Free Cannabis to Severely Ill and Veterans
AUMA (California Marijuana Legalization Initiative) Receives Official Title, Summary, Approval For Circulation
School committee to vote on medical marijuana policy
AUBURN, Maine (AP) -- A Maine school committee is scheduled to consider a policy that would allow students to have medical marijuana administered in school under certain conditions.
The committee approved a draft medical policy last month. It's scheduled to give it a final vote on Wednesday.
Auburn Assistant Superintendent Michelle McClellan says any medical marijuana would have to be approved by a physician, and administered in school by a parent or guardian. Nurses wouldn't be able to administer the drug.
Marijuana doses would have to be in non-smoking form.
Police in Legal States Using Social Media to Bust People for Marijuana
Credit Union Lawsuit Against The Federal Reserve Over Marijuana Banking Is Dismissed
Cannabis Industry Working to Become More Energy Efficient
- 189,472 Views Category: Odd
- 148,954 Views Category: Fun
- 138,643 Views Category: Culture
- 98,314 Views Category: Culture
- 97,547 Views Category: Fun
- 96,947 Views Category: Culture
- 78,380 Views Category: Culture
- 76,490 Views Category: Odd
- 68,459 Views Category: Fun
- 61,274 Views Category: Fun