Utah Candidate for Governor Reveals Wife Under Criminal Investigation for Marijuana
White House sits down with marijuana law reformers today
Recent Study Shows That Cannabis Fights Osteoarthritis Related Cartilage Breakdown
D.C. Council Votes To Permanently Ban Private Marijuana-Smoking Clubs
United States Supreme Court Rejects Case Involving Life Sentence For Marijuana
Fewer Coloradans seek treatment for pot use, but heavier use seen
Colorado's treatment centers have seen a trend toward heavier marijuana use among patients in the years after the state legalized the drug, according to a new report from the state Department of Public Safety.
The 143-page report released Monday is the state's first comprehensive attempt at measuring and tracking the consequences of legalization.
In 2014, more than a third of patients in treatment reported near-daily use of marijuana, according to the report. In 2007, less than a quarter of patients reported such frequency of use.
- 190,368 Views Category: Odd
- 149,716 Views Category: Fun
- 139,226 Views Category: Culture
- 99,789 Views Category: Culture
- 98,402 Views Category: Fun
- 98,363 Views Category: Culture
- 79,172 Views Category: Culture
- 77,434 Views Category: Odd
- 69,312 Views Category: Fun
- 62,340 Views Category: Fun