Alaska Marijuana Regulators Approve First Licenses
Michigan’s Recreational Marijuana Initiative Shutdown By 180-Day Policy
Bureau Creates Opportunity For MILegalize By Suggesting Petition Denial
Why This Marijuana Stock Jumped 19% in May
What: Ahead of important data that may add conviction to the use of marijuana to treat epilepsy patients, shares in GW Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ:GWPH) soared 18.7% last month, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence.
So what: No public company has focused as much money and attention on proving the medical benefits of marijuana than GW Pharmaceuticals. The company has been knee-deep in the study of marijuana cannabinoids as medicine since the 1990s.
Up until this year, however, the company's research has fallen mostly short in its attempts to prove the link between marijuana and better patient outcomes. Last year alone, studies evaluating the use of THC in cancer pain and schizophrenia failed.
Will Michigan Voters Get to Decide on Legal Marijuana in November?
Oregon Cannabis Growers’ Fair Is Coming To The Oregon State Fairgrounds
- 190,579 Views Category: Odd
- 149,899 Views Category: Fun
- 139,383 Views Category: Culture
- 100,082 Views Category: Culture
- 98,682 Views Category: Culture
- 98,632 Views Category: Fun
- 79,392 Views Category: Culture
- 77,616 Views Category: Odd
- 69,481 Views Category: Fun
- 62,602 Views Category: Fun