On D.C.’s one-year anniversary with legalized marijuana, work remains
A look at whether mailing marijuana is legal or not
Spoiler alert: It’s not.
According to federal laws, shipping marijuana is a crime.
Although recreational pot sales are legal in states like Oregon, that doesn’t mean mailing weed is. Mailing pot is still a crime even if the shipment is from a state where recreational marijuana is currently legal.
State law versus federal law:
Antonio Gomez, of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service in Chicago, discussed the difference between federal and state laws on the matter.
New laws could force marijuana dispensaries to close
Recreational Marijuana Sales Outpace Tax Registrations in Oregon
Vermont Marijuana Legalization Bill Poised For Full Senate Vote
Colorado Seeks To Create Organic Marijuana Labeling Rules
- 189,949 Views Category: Odd
- 149,342 Views Category: Fun
- 138,950 Views Category: Culture
- 99,096 Views Category: Culture
- 97,991 Views Category: Fun
- 97,665 Views Category: Culture
- 78,779 Views Category: Culture
- 76,984 Views Category: Odd
- 68,890 Views Category: Fun
- 61,782 Views Category: Fun