Sixty Percent Of Likely California Voters Support Marijuana Legalization
ArcView Hires Top Talent And Launches Winner’s Fund
Montana Supreme Court Restricts Medical Marijuana Laws
On D.C.’s one-year anniversary with legalized marijuana, work remains
A look at whether mailing marijuana is legal or not
Spoiler alert: It’s not.
According to federal laws, shipping marijuana is a crime.
Although recreational pot sales are legal in states like Oregon, that doesn’t mean mailing weed is. Mailing pot is still a crime even if the shipment is from a state where recreational marijuana is currently legal.
State law versus federal law:
Antonio Gomez, of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service in Chicago, discussed the difference between federal and state laws on the matter.
New laws could force marijuana dispensaries to close
- 189,973 Views Category: Odd
- 149,369 Views Category: Fun
- 138,965 Views Category: Culture
- 99,149 Views Category: Culture
- 98,026 Views Category: Fun
- 97,705 Views Category: Culture
- 78,808 Views Category: Culture
- 77,008 Views Category: Odd
- 68,915 Views Category: Fun
- 61,812 Views Category: Fun